IAS Dispatch, the industry's best drayage work order solution is getting even better! With enhanced functionality and powerful new features, IAS Dispatch 2.1.6 will further improve your dispatch work flow leading to higher productivity, visibility, and revenue.
AttachmentsEnhanced functionality allows users to attach documents to a work order (file types: PNG, JPG, non-animated GIF, BMP, PDF, DOC, TXT). Users may also view, download, search for and delete attachments. This functionality can be used to include proof of delivery, traffic citations, hazardous materials documentation, and other pertinent information directly in a work order.
Attachments benefit originators and motor carriers by:
- Providing dispatchers with a convenient source of related documentation
- Helping with resolution in the event of a dispute
- Saving time, simplifying processes, and minimizing back-and-forth communication
- Create and update work orders
- Send offline files
- Filter DispatchOptimizer matching work orders
- View activity regarding update or amend
- Filter by carrier to find work orders that use the same carrier — a process that can be used to fine-tune optimization results
Carrier CodeOriginators now have visibility of who the ocean carrier is on a DispatchManager work order as well as the ability to execute the following tasks using a carrier code:
Bulk Rate and AssignOriginators now have the ability to rate and assign multiple work orders, eliminating the need to address each one individually. In addition, work orders that have been selected for bulk rate and assign can be viewed on a grid for ease of confirmation. Users are also able to assign one receiver to all work orders. This enhancement is especially useful for customers that have booking or BOLs with a large number of containers.