DispatchManager version 2.1.4. development is focused on the following product areas and new enhancements (many of which came from direct customer feedback):
- DispatchOptimizer pending offers are now much easier to track with a newly added column for the pending status
- Previously, the services “update”, “amend”, “reject” and “accept” were not mapped to generate email notifications to the user in the event of failure. These services have now been enhanced to generate and send e-mails to inform the user if/when they fail.
- Previously when inputting values in columns on the Events Tab only the date was displayed. We have defaulted the width of columns "Start, End, Actual" on the Events Tab so they display the time portion.
- Previously, amendments to change the BOL/BKG were not recognized online and offline. This has been enhanced so that customers are now able to Amend the BOL/BKG field by changing a character, not just by adding or deleting a character.
- DispatchOptimizer pending offers are now much easier to track with a new added column for the pending status
- Email notifications are generated and sent in the event of a failure for any of the following services: Update, Amend, Accept, Reject.
- The Hazardous Material Shipping Name field has an increased number of characters available.
- Time portion displayed in "Start, End, Actual" on the Events Tab
- Amendments to change the BOL/BKG are recognizable both online and offline