DispatchManager version 2.1.2. development is focused on the following product areas and new enhancements (many of which came from direct customer feedback):
- Previously, paired work orders were being dispatched separately in different trucker transport orders. Now motor carriers and receivers can be informed that a Work Order has been combined as part of another work order. This gives the dispatcher reassurance that a work order is street-turned and he/she now has the ability plan the execution of the paired work orders as one transportation order.
- To facilitate the execution of two work orders to occur as one transportation order, we've added the ability to see the activity log entry for a StreetTurn award inclusive of the paired Work Order number.
- We've enhanced the ability to award a street turn offer with an assigned order to provide dispatchers with the ability to award a bid on a street turn offer related to a previously assigned work order.
- We've added a hazardous material update functionality for Update/Amend inbound offline processing.
- We've enhanced the ability of the user to optimize assigned work orders in addition to unassigned work order.
- We've provided the Dispatcher with the ability to use tariff data to rate work orders and then assign the work order to the Receiver with the desired rate.
- We've enhanced StreetTurn by giving the dispatcher the ability to see the activity log entry for a StreetTurn award inclusive of the the paired work order number, allowing the executions of both work orders to occur as one transportation order which in turn allows for a more efficient transaction.