IAS’ Mike Nedrow Speaks at truckIT Forum on fleet and transportation solutions that create efficiencies and reduce costs
IAS is one of ten companies selected to present at Innovative Solution Showcase
Oakland, CA, November 27, 2012 - International Asset Systems® (IAS), the leader in cloud-based solutions for intermodal transportation and global container shipping, announces that IAS has been selected to speak at the Innovative Solution Showcase during eyefortransport’s 10th Annual truckIT Forum. IAS was chosen for their transportation technology solutions that deliver value to for-hire and private fleets. Mike Nedrow, VP of Sales at IAS, will be giving an overview of IAS Dispatch solutions that automate processes and improve communication among transportation partners resulting in improved efficiencies, increased asset utilization, and reduced transportation costs.
“Transportation and logistics companies need complete visibility into their operations and a shared understanding of work order related events,” said Mike Nedrow, VP of Sales at IAS. “With IAS Dispatch solutions, our clients are able to optimize their transportation, improve customer satisfaction, and save time and money.”
At the truckIT Innovation Showcase, Mike Nedrow will introduce IAS Dispatch , an integrated suite of transport modules that provide appointment times, event management, invoicing, rates, visibility, optimization, and business intelligence. The presentation will show that IAS clients can:
- Establish a robust, reliable “one-to-many” connection between motor carriers and their BCO, 3PL and OC trading partners.
- Gain real-time visibility into transport events such as appointments, proof of delivery (POD), and equipment turn-in.
- Optimize intermodal transport through “match backs” of import and export moves, eliminating empty miles.
- Improve personnel and operational efficiency through a streamlined workflow and implementation of best practices.
- Gain unprecedented insight into operational and cost performance through integrated business intelligence tools.
- Improve customer service and customer retention by providing accurate, reliable and consistent shipment data at key milestones.
Ten companies were chosen by the eyefortransport industry panel to present their technologies. The eyefortransport truckIT Forum will be held in Miami on December 13 and14, 2012. Register for the event here.